JOLLY PUMPKIN IS NOW HIRING FOR:
Jolly Pumpkin Warehouse TEAM MEMBER (Full Time)
Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales is looking for a team member to round out our team! The Warehouse team member is responsible for maintaining the warehouse, inventory and storage, building orders and helping with deliveries to our Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales Pubs. This is a full time position for 30-40 hours a week.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely operates forklift
- Receive and put away incoming shipments
- Load and unload trucks
- Drive a truck and make deliveries between multiple locations
- Organize and clean warehouse
- Take inventory
- Can organize kegs and cases for shipments to distributors
- Must be able to take direction and follow a list of tasks
- Need to work efficiently as a team or individually
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Solid verbal and written communication
- Ability to keep records
- Ability to lift 55 pounds individually
- Ability to stand on hard surfaces for 8 hours a day
- Strong time management skills, ability to prepare reports according to schedule
- Must know how to use a computer, and be familiar with Google Docs (sheets, etc.)
Those who are interested and meet the criteria listed above should send a resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Warehouse TEAM MEMBER”.
Please no phone calls or walk-ins.